Pulsar Wheels

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
Im thinking about swapping my alloys, for the simple reason im bored of them!

They are the standard nissan pulsar wheels, i attached some pictures of them on my car but i can get proper close-up pics if they are any intrest.

They DO come with centre caps but NOT locking nuts.

They have 2x Avon ZV3 Tyres on the front and 2x Driver Courier Tyres on the back, ALL with very good tread! All tyres are 185/60/R14

I can also supply a spare (or two if you really want) wheel, one is buckled however but has a good tyre on it, the other is fine but has a worn tyre on it.

NONE of the four main wheels are buckled! There is very very minor curbing damage but as i say if theres any intrest i will get better pictures.

I am looking to swap, not to sell for straight cash as i have no steelies.

Im looking for either similar (ie. nissan wheels) for a straight swap, or more expensive wheels and i will pay extra (if i like them... lol), i may also consider selling for £80 if you can provide me with steelies, the wheels i swap them for must have good tread on all the tyres tho!

http://mankian.f2o.org/gallery/index.php?spgmGal=MSC_Meet&spgmPic=17&spgmFilters=#pic

They are nice wheels and a good start from getting rid of your steelies!

1791447b40bb641a2.jpg

1791447b40c6aae7b.jpg

people may not have bought them as they are wrong fitment tyres for the micra.
5.6% over large. to compare 195/45 on 15" wheels are only 1.7% over. thats a good price your selling them for though. i reckon you could get more for them if you removed the tyres sold them on ebay for some easy cash, then sell the wheels on here without tyres.

very true, but they are still good for lightly modded cars with people who just want to move away from steelies.

they didnt rub on my car at all, even on full-lock (tho mine has not been lowered yet.)

they probably will end up on ebay tho!

hi mate

would u be intrested in a swap for some steelies and a multi media disc player plus a 8" monitor let me no asap my steelies have very good tyres on them if im not on line call me on 07999228880

providing all that stuffs in good condition and is working then ill do that... what is the multi media disc player for tho? and what sort of monitor is it? (TFT, CRC, LCD... etc)?

its a tft monitor mate and the player plays dvd mp3 cd cd r cdrw all in car stuff when can u meet mate do u no tamworth at all

Back