Fairly Big Update

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Just thought i'd show you the updates for the next two months.
Quite a bit being done so might as well make a thread rather then flooding loads of single ones...

Here is the Impul Bumper i've bought from Mean_Micra, and Grill from Kristian:
dsc00180bf7.jpg

And (half) fitted on the car, quite a bit of work getting around the Bonnet brace, decided to modify that to attach to the base, pics later:
dsc00181iz5.jpg

Alot more work to be done tommrow, so i'll be posting alot more pictures for you to see. :grinning:

Darren.

squarepants said:
looks nice, while you have the front lights out you could paint them black like goldstars, that would look nice!

Do you have any pics of his lights? or what he did? lol

Looking good mate!!! Nice and subtle, but very tidy. Looking forward to seeing more progress tomorrow. Should look mint when its all finished. :D

Just finished fitting the kit, or on more surcure then the old one, solid! lol

Here is a picture of the points I fitted it on: (Very Unacurate)
fittingsns9.jpg

I modified the Bonnet support to attach like followed, very strong:
dscf0034zw4.jpg

And the bit you've all been waiting for! the finished Bumper and Grill:
dscf0037ye7.jpg

Finaly im happy with it at all angles, Now just needs lowering, better exhaust and more :).

Darren.

Cheers guys, very happy with it.

If anyone feels an Impul Fitting guide would be required, I don't mind tapping one up. Maybe Goldstar you could contact me, MSN attached to Profile.

Edit: For MightyMicra of course. lol

Darren

wilsonian said:
Nice looking job mate :D

Thanks for the offer but we are in the process our selves of coming up with a guide. Thanks.

Ok mate, well if you did want any pics or anything I took a libary of photo's... Cheers.

Davey C said:
that does look very neat indeed. best fitting impul bumper i've seen, you did a good job. :)

You don't know how grateful I am to read that mate, Thanks :)

Took some work and time.

Davey C said:
that does look very neat indeed. best fitting impul bumper i've seen, you did a good job. :)

I've seen better.....

just messing, thats what you need though, mulitple mounting points or it would easily fall off.
Looking nice now

i love it, looks like a nice sleeper car :D the kit isn't over the top. its really nice :D

Nice bit of work there. Looks well fitted too.

I'm not personally into the impul kit as I prefer a more standard look (or maybe I'm just saying that because I'm too poor to afford one myself ;) )

Goes well with the side skirts though. Really tidy K11 you've got there Darren, impressive stuff.

Damn! i miss my bumper... Refund confirmed, they're collecting it tomorrow...lol

Looks really good, thougth it may not be 100% colour match but i know we had the same polishing habits lol...

old home on mine below(looks better now imo)

2160298_32_full.jpg

Back