facelift vs prefacelift

Hi all,

I have read somewhere that the facelifts have a complete wiring loom for every accessory even if the accessory wasnt included in the car. Is this true?

All the best

Most car manufactures did this mate my old 1100cc mk3 fiesta had full rs interior body kit and engine everything basically just plugged in fog lights boot popper ect so I'd guess so but it surely won't be difficult to go and have a look yourself

My bare model K11 Facelift Equation has nothing extra on the wiring loom i don't think, but i'm not certain (Lets just say i tried adding firelighter and its not on the loom :/)

Most car manufactures did this mate my old 1100cc mk3 fiesta had full rs interior body kit and engine everything basically just plugged in fog lights boot popper ect so I'd guess so but it surely won't be difficult to go and have a look yourself

I have looked, my 97 GX has only got an additional plug for driver side fog light and hasn't got any of the wires for electric window (that i can see) so i wondered if the prefacelifts were different.

Could it possibly be that each model has a different loom based on its options i.e. an GX never had the option to have electric windows so it was not included in the loom?

I've not had a thorough look yet, but I too have only seen a connector for the driver's side front fog light, unless the passenger side one is well tucked away ??????

k11_whore said:
whats the difference between facelift and prefacelift?

K11 Pre-Facelift (1992 - 1997)
Untitled_66.jpg

K11 (B + C) Facelift (1997 - 2003)
Nissan+Micra+K11.jpg

I had wiring for a lighter even though i didn't have one, i also have several behind the dash not doing anything, would like to know if i have one for spotlights.

most important on my lx was
1-steering adjust
2-door pockets full size ones you know with the speaker set in
3-gear stick coverd nicely hiding the thin stick
4-wiper intermittent setting
5-power through the lighter socket
6-boot/petrol release lever
7-lx black thin coach line sticker running down the white car

Back