facelift sr???

I thought the SR was a pre-facelift model??? Thought the Si was an equivalent facelift variant???

Or have i got confused somewhere :-/

looks like its stuck in between cuz its a facelift with a pre-facelift dashboard and spec, cool or a bodge? what does everyone elce think?

i reckon the car has had a front end crash and someone has put a facelift front end on it lol

i agree, if all that was in the local scrappy was facelift parts then its an obvious choice.

i am pretty sure it started life as a pre facelift, it would have been alot more effort to get a facelift and put an old dash in it etc...

if it was a front end job they've taken care to put facelift repeaters in the wings...

i blame the dirty mackems.

It seems legit...

Manufacturer NISSAN

Model MICRA SR

Body type 3 DOOR HATCHBACK

Colour BLACK

Fuel type PETROL

Date manufactured 31 December 1998

Number of previous owners 7

But look how many previous owners!!! :eek:

It also has SR seats and wheels, which means if it was a crash repair they've also replaced the seats! Very unlikely and probably just a mongrel car from NMUK lol

It seems legit...

Manufacturer NISSAN

Model MICRA SR

Body type 3 DOOR HATCHBACK

Colour BLACK

Fuel type PETROL

Date manufactured 31 December 1998

Number of previous owners 7

But look how many previous owners!!! :eek:

It also has SR seats and wheels, which means if it was a crash repair they've also replaced the seats! Very unlikely and probably just a mongrel car from NMUK lol

no one's doubting it's an sr, it's the case of the facelift that's raising a few eyebrows.

I would put money that its just a one off..

Id say as prefaclift with the faclift front as the faclift dash aint a direct fit on the older model..

What difference does it make tho..?

It comes with thr front fogs so is a matter of taste..

And what james said about it having 7 previous owners.. !! ha ha

Do a search on a couple of Renault 5 GTturbos... I bought one a few years ago with 14 previous owners!!!

i reckon the only explanation is DRINK....

Obviously someone was getting laid off at the plant got pishhed and acted out their revenge... hahaha :p

Remember how many members have wanted to mod their front end... back and forth etc... seems cool if its all ready done for ya...

Back