extremely low mileage

I will definitely be getting a new polo or corsa D next, just new to get my insurance down :( and by the time that happens the cars would of got cheaper as well win win!

I could buy any mainstream car I want, but I don't, because - I'm driving the best car I have ever owned.
Name a car and I've probably had 6 of the buggers, my main car for 25 years was a jaguar, any size or shape, but not the XJS didn't like them. I have owned up to 5 cars at any one time !!!! stupid I know, but I used to see a car - like it and buy it without selling my old one ...dopey I know.
But ever since I bought and drove home the wifes micra - I wanted one, that was 4 years ago, in the end I bought mine off of E bay for £720 and could not be happier. Tell you now after 44 years of driving, this is the best little car made, my advice - don't rush to get rid of it ...you may live to regret it.
However, you must all enjoy your youth, so, get your turbo's, V6s, V8s and enjoy them - I know I did :)

I could buy any mainstream car I want, but I don't, because - I'm driving the best car I have ever owned.
Name a car and I've probably had 6 of the buggers, my main car for 25 years was a jaguar, any size or shape, but not the XJS didn't like them. I have owned up to 5 cars at any one time !!!! stupid I know, but I used to see a car - like it and buy it without selling my old one ...dopey I know.
But ever since I bought and drove home the wifes micra - I wanted one, that was 4 years ago, in the end I bought mine off of E bay for £720 and could not be happier. Tell you now after 44 years of driving, this is the best little car made, my advice - don't rush to get rid of it ...you may live to regret it.
However, you must all enjoy your youth, so, get your turbo's, V6s, V8s and enjoy them - I know I did :)

So you'd say keep the micra and save hard get a the car of your dreams and keep the micra collecting dust in the corner until you get bored or fast expensive cars and go back to reliability??

What I'm saying is, don't rush to get rid of the micra - they ARE that good. Of course you will change your motors and upgrade, but I'll wager, you will never forget how good these cars are. I've tried range rovers, Rollers, beamers even a Lamborgini (don't think I'm wealthy, just tried them) yes they're all fantastic, but today ....I'll keep the micra over all of them. The only car that would tempt me would be my love of 25 years, the jaguar. Not the new shape, the old XJ ...best looking car ever made imo. Today I don't do the miles anymore, so the micra is the car for me. and can't see that changing. After two years ownership, I still get buzz from these little cars.
A Suzuki jimny might interest me though :eek: I'm ducking under the parapet for saying that - sorry all.

Got mine in 2003 as the second owner, with 18k on the clock. 10 years later now on 63K.

But I'm looking to change just not sure if I want a K13 DIG-S or some different!

I will definitely be getting a new polo or corsa D next, just new to get my insurance down :( and by the time that happens the cars would of got cheaper as well win win!

If you really must sell your K11.. get one of these :L

march-OVr98T-nismo01-lg.jpg

My friend nearly went to see it. The only problem is he's looking for something bigger than his MK2 Fiesta.
Me being me suggested an EK civic.
Slightly off topic but oh well. :L

Saw one at my fitters garage, L reg with 20K, has gone through every MOT without failing !!!:eek: old gent owned from new, asked about buying it - no chance, he loves it.
He also has a k10 with low mileage, but that's not for sale either.

He has 3 micras.
Nope, only 2 now, but 3 speedo's. The original black with the correct mileage, and one I made up with the blue dials with tacho, and the last one I bought, blue dials on the whole face and tacho again. Will buy another to use as a template for making different coloured faces, think red will be my first attempt when I get around to it. Have found some type of silicone sheet that looks like it will do the job.

Back