extremely low mileage

I looked at the dash of my micra today I always thought that I had 70k on it but I noticed today its only 7k I was very suprized I first thought it must be clocked but it was my grans car and she only used it to go to church!!!!!!!

In the past 11 years mines has done 7

So mine is very low milage then compared to you guys

Attachments

• 20130617_203458.jpg
    20130617_203458.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 802
Not quite that low but I think I'm on about 55k now on my 1996 plate 1.3 GX, with the last 20k on LPG.

Lol my last one 19 years old was pretty dam rustless (just sill replacements) and only had 63k miles when I got it, this one nows a 99 and has 46k miles and it has more rust then my pre facey :p

Just bought a 93 1.3LX with a genuine 19k miles on the clock. Apart from a small repair to the O/S rear wheel arch and a couple of parking scuffs, it looks pretty minty !

mines a 1998 (S reg). bought it in december on 58500, now its just turned 67000.......... :(

mine has clearly had the front crossmember replaced but has no signs of rust anywhere else on any part of the body.

I have love for the micra no love for a Fabia. After all we are all here for one reason.... The micra so you can't knock it :)

yeah yeah lol sure you aint. you are 19. you wouldnt be driving a micra by choice if you could get hold of a better car, everyone is like it. Think I would be driving a turbo micra if I could get hold of something bigger without loosing the ability to no worry about money and have some left over to buy nice things. everyones love for the micra scene only lasts so long.. unless you are as sad as some of these top posters. yeah you know who you are :D

Back