Exhausts

QuiggyWoo

Club Member (Trial)
May be in wrong place so I'm sorry in advance!

I have just spent over an hour looking for an exhaust system comparable to Pipex for my K10. I can not find any? I want a decent pref. stainless steel exhaust. I have checked Janspeed, Pipex and Magnex but no system will fit the K10!.

Any advice. I have already managed to find HP Brakes and disks etc but the exhaust is being a pain!

The only performance box designed for the K10 as far as im aware is by Remus. Most people with after market boxes have had them custom made

Check out my bike exhaust project, if you want an exhaust for a reasonable price you gotta make a custom one, a cherry bomb is always a good idea.

powerflow? or something similar

if you have the £££ go for an on the car cutom job, that way you chould be able to chose how many tail pipes, volume, size of pipes etc.

most fully custom systems should come with a lifetime gaurantee

Are you any good at welding? lol. It's cheaper to make your own than to pay someone that'll charge you £90 before they even look at it.
Although if you have the cash get it done for you.

Hi

I'm looking into the cherry bomb exhaust back box for mine!

they sound like V8s and are universal so they fit any car!
Will need welding though, probably about £45-50 at a garage!

Type "cherry bomb exhaust" into ebay and google and see what comes up!!
they cost around £40!!

Hope this helps

Curtis! :k10:

Get it to me and I'll weld it for less than that... You can get cherry bomb imitations for 30 quid, custom made inlet and outlet.

What are we talking money wise for a custom. I like Pipex because they don't make the car sound like a tank. I want a decent system that will still sound like it belongs to a Micra! lol Sad I" know but never have liked the whole "my exhaust is meant to sound like it has a hole in it" Genre that's associated with car mods.

Back