Exhaust

Hi I am new here, after becoming the proud owner of a Nissan Micra Essenza C+C 1.6 convertible, however it needs a new centre exhaust for the MOT, but cannot find one anywhere, even Nissan themselves, can anybody point me in the right direction?? apparently the part number is DN670.

Without the year of construction is it a guess, however a quick search has brought this part up.

I had similar problems with my centre pipe (as rare now as rocking horse manure) 2 weeks of seaching and found some old stock, it appears that the rarer the model and age the more difficult parts become, but the cars are worth the time to find the parts.:)

Without the year of construction is it a guess, however a quick search has brought this part up.

I had similar problems with my centre pipe (as rare now as rocking horse manure) 2 weeks of seaching and found some old stock, it appears that the rarer the model and age the more difficult parts become, but the cars are worth the time to find the parts.:)
Hi Mach1, Thank you for the link, just what I need, I now have it on order, Cheers:cool:

Back