Exhaust Trim

Hi,

On my K11 Model my exhaust is hidden away by the back bumper, is there any way I could add a exhaust trim to my car? Some K11 model's had a cut out of where the exhaust was but my back bumper doesn't.

Thanks

well if you want a cheap way then get a curved trim, but if you want a to spend a little bit of cash then you can just cut a hole in bumper, bog, paint and then also get a backbox, and welder so welder would do it for about 15 to 20 quid. well that is the quote i got.

get a quote from an exhaust shop, shouldn't cost a lot, its simple work really. If your bumpers are painted in a common colour or plastic , I'd see if I could get a secondhand one from a scrappy cheap to keep it looking neat.

i put an exahust trim on mine, there was the tinyest grove by the exhaust so i got a dremel, coping saw and a file, your best bet is to cut off the exhaust tip aswell so that the pipe is straight otherwise your new exhaust trim will point the floor and look funny :) took about an hour in today, looks compleatly stock, bumper wise, just make sure the gap around the exhaust trim is about 5-10mm or it will rattle against the bumper and annoy the hell out of youu :) word of working they are only there for show and make no differnce to the noise...

Back