exhaust question

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
i want to get a full stainless system for my super s as it made a really nice differenc on my old k10, only problem is that being my car is l reg isnt required by law to have a cat? i know k reg can get away with it, can i take the cats off and still pass emissions?

does anyone know what the emission boundries are for a 1.2 with CAT?

true blue chap however this car is an exception being its L reg but then saying that some older 1.0 may have got late regitration and no 1.0 have a cat...

Its excempt!! L reg doesnt matter, it still doesnt have the Cat test im sure of it

Where you planning on getting your xaust done? Your powerflow was crud iirc

No cat test on a K10. As the MOT charts on the walls at mot stations say, they were officially not manufactured after 1993 or something, look at it this way. Your car may have been sitting around for a long time before it was reg. Hence the L plate. But it was made before the regs..

thats cool then thought as much just wanted to make 100% sure i want everything legal :) saying that even without the cats the car will have lower emmissions than a normal k10 cos of the ERS (exhaust recululation System) yes ive been reading my haynes manual :D

i wonder could the person that did yous ed do one for me? exhaust that is

K10 with cat HAS ERS on it.

And yes the company would do it - my system was £475 i think. But you wouldnt need 2.5 inch system.

Ed

Speedle - I know a company who will do a 4-2-1 manifold and full stainless exhaust system for about £400. I added you to my msn mate.

Back