eoi: white face gauge dials

sup ppl's. finally got onto a mate that is gonna do some white face dials for the micra... they will be available for the normal lx/slx clusters, s1 super s and s2 super s. prices are to be around the $90 mark at this stage... you can have anything written on them.. nismo, i'm a homo, ralliart, tickford, etc. we will be starting the production procedures in about 2 weeks time, and should be ready for despatch by the end of the month. postage aus wide will prob be around $5.. pick up in brisbane will be available.

just wana see a show of hands if anyone would be interested... basically they would just replace your standard gauge faces, you fit em yourself.. pretty easy diy, unfortunetly el style gauges aren't available yet thou.... this is a pic of my nismo cluster.. but would look the same, cept go to 200km/h or wateva the std speedo goes to. will keep this updated as things move along..

http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=micra016ps0.jpg

... lets keep it short and sweet ppl. just a yes, interested and what model you have please! thanks ... and an email address to be contacted on..

no worries. i'll get one set, and take some pics, local ppl can come and look. there good quality, i've had them done for other cars in the past, and been sweet... normally gives out 1 year warranty on fading/cracking etc for those ppl interested.

smidge WROTE:

"they look shmick! seems a waste to do it on an LX cluster though...<BR><BR>will be in touch about them later, good diy type stuff...

yes, i agree... but not everyone has a super s cluster... i didn't wana leave the budget modifier with nothing to spend there voucher on :p ... that said,, if there's no call for the lx type, we won't be making them.

note: no vouchers will be accepted

forgot to mention to.. they don't have to be white.. if you want somehting else, let me know, see what i can do..

Back