White dials

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all,

i am thinking of getting some white dials made up, these could be for any micra and would probably be done in an exchange basis. at the moment the dials will be in white, but they could be any colour with any design and any colour when they light up.

they will probably be about £30, i will be starting with a k11 super s dial set with nismo logos in white with red lighting (because i want a set :p) and if people like them then more will be avalible.

so is anyone interested? you would just send me your cluster and any designs you wanted and i will convert it. also the needles can be painted any colour too for a little extra.

the dials will be plain white but when you turn on the car all the numbers will light up so that you can see them. i will post some pics some time next week if it all works out :)

i am also looking at tinting the inside of the dials so that the cluster is just black until you turn on the car and it will all light up. this will be done with lights that light the inside of the cluster, these lights can be any colour or even colour shifting LEDs so your dials would change colour slowly.

so people let me know what you think :D could even do some for other cars if it works out economically viable :D

The backlight for the rev counter would be sweet if it worked as a shift light!

I could be interested, depending on funds at the time etc.. Rather see a set before committing or anything though.

you would have to use good leds (high quality) if there is such a thing becuase it will be annoying having to get right inside the cluster to change these every five minutes... lol but will be interesting to see pics when you made some up :)

yep i will get a set made up for me and you can all see it working. it will work fine with the original bulbs in the cluster and the cluster will be modified so that the lights come on with the ignition.

with a little bit of work you could have things like shift lights etc, but you would need the electronics behind it. the dials can be shaped to have any kind of light up symbol for any extras you want.

but like i said i just wanted to see how many people would be interested, i will have some demos made up and get some pics and you can all see what you think.

cool :)

what i think will happen, depending on how well the demos go, would be:

you send me a design and a cluster and £30

in about a week you get back your dials looking all pretty :D

nice, will you be able to do k10 dials as well, cos i can get a spare set for my car and send you mine to sort out

I would be interested Nex, If you could find me a Super S cluster, then white dials and red needles, just a plain white or ice blue colour lighting, which comes on when you turn ignition on then goes off when you switch it off, obviously i would pay you for the cluster then the work on top

Cheers Conor

I would be interested Nex, If you could find me a Super S cluster, then white dials and red needles, just a plain white or ice blue colour lighting, which comes on when you turn ignition on then goes off when you switch it off, obviously i would pay you for the cluster then the work on top

Cheers Conor

can do mate, i got a couple of spare clusters here but it would mean you would have to send me your old cluster after you got the new ones :)

Back