EOI - complete working super s aircon unit

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
this is purely an EOI at the moment guys im looking at stripping my car after being inspired by SODANIEL's beast

its out of a 95 super S
its still in the car at the moment and works great

thanks

matt

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
sorry guys should have been more specific, yes the condenser goes right across the front of the car infront of the radiator

and by the whole unit i mean everything thats in the engine bay.. i will sperate if i get decent offers on parts

smidge

» CMF Member
without the boxes under the dash and wiring loom its next to impossible to install unless you are just replacing parts on an existing setup..

just FYI...

turbo i've got one of the half sized ones (that i didn't use in my setup) if thats what you need

smidge WROTE:

"without the boxes under the dash and wiring loom its next to impossible to install unless you are just replacing parts on an existing setup..<BR><BR>just FYI...<BR><BR><BR>turbo i've got one of the half sized ones (that i didn't use in my setup) if thats what you need

oh.. iiiinteresting.... i got an aircon setup with my blue car, just missing the condensor, red car already has aircon :)... email me at [email protected].

Back