[EOI] 1995 LX Micra (for parts or daily)

CMF_punty

» CMF Member
just wondering how much interest i would get for a 1995 LX Micra with the only mods done being:
- a recaro monza replica installed for the drivers seat
- top of the line sony headunit and 6" speakers in doors
- SCA gear knob
- and Red LED lit dash cluster (only a stock LX cluster).
- the inner section of the grill has been cut out for a nismo style grill (gaps not filled yet... wouldnt take much time tho).
- the front bumper is almost useless unless wanted for a roadworthy because its got a few dents and cracks here and there...
- the drivers door handle is starting to crack. would be fixed with a bit of fibreglass over the top :)
- replaced the windscreen in FEB and was serviced and roadworthied at that time too.

it sits on 14" rims (great condition, still shine) with 185/70's on back and 195/70's on front i think (will double check tomorrow morning). tyres are all roadworthy as ive only driven the car twice (5kms each) since the roadworthy check and was told they had plenty of tread left...

engine has 312xxx kms.

car is blue (paint code: TJ4). paintwork is scratched and in some areas could use a light spray over. there are 2 tiny dents visible on the car (all acquired at parking lots... damn runners).

overall the car still drives great and i think it would make a great little run around for anyone who doesnt want to rack up mileage on their awesome micras but still want that experience of driving a micra. will be willing to sell with rego but no roadworthy. although it would need nothing for a roady because i just had it roadworthied in feb 2011 but i just dont have the time to take it down to a mechanic as im a full time uni student and im at uni from 8:30 till 7:30 so i have absolutely no time to take it down... rego is till oct 2011.

so is anyone interested? and if your not how much would you value the car if you were interested?

please give me some replies people as i need cash towards putting another car on the road...

Thanks
~Tony

Back