FS: Red 1995 LX with mods - VIC

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
The time has come for the Micra and I to part ways. I've only got it up here and one other forum at the moment, I'd prefer it to go to another Micra enthusiast. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

1995 Micra LX
Approx 314k km
No PS or A/C
Price: $1500 ONO

Modifications are:

BC V1 coilovers
Whiteline camber bolts (1 pair)
Whiteline adjustable panhard rod
JDM cupholder dash
Sony head unit
OEM Nissan headlight protectors
OEM Nissan bonnet protector
Re-trimmed seats
1kg fire extinguisher fitted in front of passenger's seat

Other parts included:
Parcel shelf with 6x9 speakers
Unmodified parcel shelf
Stock suspension and panhard rod

I purchased the car with 252,000 km on it around 3.5 years ago. I have the original books and dealer receipt and from what I gather I'm the 3rd owner. In the past year I have replaced the clutch cable and water pump with OEM Nissan items, and replaced the timing chains and guides with an aftermarket kit. Serviced by myself every 5,000km using Motul 4100 Turbolight oil and OEM Nissan filters. I've used Red Line MT90 in the gearbox, ATE superblue brake fluid and Nissan coolant.

The negatives:

- It's been tracked. A bit.
- The driver's side door and rear quarter have been repainted poorly by the previous owner
- Door dings and a couple of random dents
- One headlight has broken mounting tabs
- The car won't be available until I get the stock wheels and tyres, most likely a week or two.

I can de-mod the car to suit the buyer and adjust the price accordingly, I'd prefer to sell the car without the coilovers. Below are some pictures, note that the car will be sold with stock steel wheels with roadworthy tyres in place of the SSR Formula Mesh and a stock steering wheel in place of the Nardi.

wheelywheely2.jpg

moarlow.jpg

wompwomp.jpg

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
miniman WROTE:

"hi!

what condition are the coilovers in?

regards gary

Good working condition, no leaks. I'd have to take them out to take a closer look to tell anything more. I'll wait a while to see if anyone is interested in buying the car complete, and then I'll part out the mods.

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
I forgot to mention, the car comes with this awesome JDM key:

marchkey.jpg

Micralife WROTE:

"Will you part with the wheels? If so contact me on 0449195463

Thanks

Micralife

No sorry mate, they'll be going into my collection as a memento from the car.

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
I put the Micra on its roof at a hillclimb yesterday so it's no longer for sale complete. I'll start a separate thread for any parts I'll separate from the shell later. No one was injured :).

Back