Engine wont start.....!

hey all have had trouble since yestr starting the engine , have tried changing the fuel pump, injectors but nothing seems to work. engine jus cuts out like if its not geting enough fuel or air....any one who can help plz let me no thankz

check the vacume lines, and also the brake master cylinder seal against the servo.
this can cause the engine to run erraticaly or even stall..

its the primera 1.6 engine, it does start sometimes but as soon as i rev it slightly it cuts off, cant be the imobiliser can it? fuel seems to b leeking into the exuast and is coming from the back i take it the engine is over fueling? someone plz help :(

thanx amanda for the advice have checked the lines and master cylinder and all seem to be working fine, all i can say is that the fuel going into the engine is being not being ignited properly thus causing the engine to cut off and why the exuasts pipes are dripping fuel.

All wires from the loom have being pluged correctly i believe so i cant see whats the problem. to anyone who can help or have had this problem before do let me no thanks

is all of the fuelling on the engine standard, check ignition (coil, distributer, plugs, ht leads) may even be the power transistor or something like that

What to do? oh wot 2 do?

fueling is standard, i even changed the fuel pump to the primera's which is pretty much identical the only thing im using is my original fuel filter which shoudnt be the problem. i was thinkin the ECU could have something to do with it if it were damaged. Iv checked more or less evrything: Distributer, HT leads, spark plugs, injectors... transistor coil however i havnt where is it?

the problem is causing me and my m8 some trouble..if i dont managed to sort it by 2mor the 1.0 will have to go back in until i can find out whats wrong with it which is something i really dont want to do after having come this far, but the car has been off road for a more than a week now and i really do need it so i dont know :(

Thanks

wel 2days the day and looks like the 1.0 has to be back in Nooooo! :( if any one can help plz do, iv tried more or less evryones soloutions so far but all have made no difference the engine jus cranks and cranks and if it does start its for only a couple seconds...i dont no what to do...fuels goin to the engine but doesnt seem to be igniting....

we done exactly that m8 got some ht leads, anova 1.6 primera ecu which doesnt even switch the fuel pump on, and even took the coil which had made no difference. the engine is giving off white smoke which i take it is unburnt fuel meaning the sparks are not igniting properly or too much fuel.... sparks are fine though so iv completly run out of ideas now :( x10000000

have u actually tried taking the plugs out and then cranking? too see if they actually are sparking?

could still be a fubard engine... lol

yea have taken all the plugs out and they all work jus fine, again i still can understand why the engine would be fubard as before taking the engine was taken the primera i drove the car and it work absolutely fine no problems what so ever

scopez i think i found out what the prob was m8 but we need to re fit all the loom after i take out the part of it that we wont be using fingers crossed also i think we need something like egr or something like that
anywho how has a ecu that has no nats or if some one nows how to bypass it let us know.
thanks

Back