Engine Upgrades.

Hi there.

Total newbie to 'project' cars. I've got a standard non-facelift 1.0l 16v K11. What kind of performance can be eeked out if it? Or is it more cost effective to just replace the engine?

Cheers in advance,

A cg13 would be best to get a good gain. But if you'd rather stick with the old 1.0ltr then I'd go for 1.3 cams, maybe a ga16 airbox (I think people say they make a small improvement) frank speed mani and maybe a Peter Lloyd system, (throw in a lightened flywheel if you can) This setup is cheap enough but before all this a good service of the engine is best to start with

Cheers fir the advice, I need to get a copy if the Haynes manual and give it a good service. I dont suppose theres a pdf version of it knocking around us there?

Cheers fir the advice, I need to get a copy if the Haynes manual and give it a good service. I dont suppose theres a pdf version of it knocking around us there?
there are a russian and italian pdf around steven, there should be a link on the russian cube site

Steven Goral said:
I was hoping for an English one I could print out and keep. Might be best to just buy one.

Yep just a few quid on eBay my friend

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Back