engine is missing.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
basiclly i started my car has started missing, i started it up and let it warm up. i then put it in reverse and drove it backwards, then put it in first....and it just stalled as soon i put the rev on?

its ither ive put a HT lead in the wrong order on the dizzy, my plugs need changing..

p.s its got hardly any fuel? lol

Could be you have a blockage in youre fuel tank, happend with my proton persona when the tank was near empty it would just cut out even though there was a couple of litre's left in tank, When i say blockage it could be bits of dirt / rusty metal from tank etc, Could be wrong though! try putting more petrol in it ;)

yearh lol, it just stalled its self, then i started it up agian it was fine :S had to put loads of rev on just to make sure.

no it aint me stalling it, it just stalls itself. not beeing big headed but i have never stalled my micra! iam that used to it i dont have to use the biting point, just jump in and drive ;)

was the engine check light flashing? because mine does this sometimes (only 3 times in 4 years ownership last time was over a year ago) but the engine check light flashes spoke to nissan last time and they said the NATS system was most likely culprit which gave me shivers thinking of the impending impact to my walet!

lol you are out of fuel, i had the same thing with my car when it was out of fuel, it would start but only idle if i used any revs it would die

Back