Club Member
new business started will do all fitting work to engine exluding remaps
bodykit fitting available but no spraybooth
all suspension work
£5+ per hour of labour depending on how involved the work is e.g. cams
enquiries to [email protected]
or call 07706528523
tim

im doing it at a suitable rate because not every one can afford it and it not a full time job just to give a lending hand to the msc community i do it because i love it. money is no concern of mine.

Tim,

The MSC needs to be very careful in terms of who we allow to trade through the Club due to the past experiences of people offering similiar services which has ended in MSC members out of pocket and or with poor workmenship.

Of course I'm not saying that will happen in your case, but I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from?

We would at least need to see your terms and conditions, what premises you be will working from and what insurance and qualifications you have, before we can come to any decision on a trader account for you.

I would seriously take note of Low Rider's point about starting from £5.00 per hour, that's less the minimum wage and doesn't potray a proffesional image to what you are selling. I'm all for supporting new business and of course fellow MSC members, but we have take these issues into account especially given past experiences.

Thanks
Kev

Back