• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Elinor The Yellow K11

samcsd

Ex. Club Member
This is probally gonna be the most unimpressive blog here but I thought I'd do one anyway :)

the car is a standard facelift 1999 nissan micra inspiration 1.0 ltr in impulse yellow, bought quite cheap but costs roughly £1,000,000 to insure...
As a result of being bent over the insurance mans desk mods are few and are budget (Y)

Here she is before I did anything;

Impressed yet? :p

First thing I did was join the MSC

then replaced head unit, sprayed centre consol black and change the gear knob and gaiter.

The rest slowly follwed, removed rear bump strips (got bored half way through), removed rear inspiration sticker and micra badge, painted airbox, replaced trims, painted dust caps and tow hook.

And this is how she looks overall on her good side, theres still some marks on the right from de bump.

(Y)

I rather like micras in yellow.

I reckon you could make it look much better if you regained your mojo for removing the bump strips, colour coded the bumper corners and finished the de-stickering.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do with it.

i know the feeling with insurance im payin like £2k on mine it silly init lol
an im in wales too :)
an gd luck with the fellow micra beast :p

Now I'm in study leave I finally have some free time :wasntme: so I've been busy..

First I decided to put in some 6 x 9's, cheap ones at that but they still pack quite a punch and tehir less likely to attract thieves.. I hope..

Then put some stickers on;

As the was shining bright, I decided to remove the front bumpstrips and gave her a full wash n' wax

And on with some more stickers, sort of..

And sticking to the whole budget idea... two 12" JBL subs... fwn

The amp's under the drivers seat

and a couple of general pics;

i'd love a yellow 1300....maybe one day! looking really good, few more bits and bobs and she'll be proper smart!:grinning: . I'm down in pembs...its good to see a few closer to home!

Back