electric windows?

JJ 1.0l

Ex. Club Member
hi all

i have manual windows and i would like electric windows. i was wondering i got the electric windows out of another micra, are they basically a plug and play as in the wiring would be there for me to just bolt them in then plug them in and hay presto electric windows.

any help welcome

hey i put them in my car is your car preface lift if so the plugs should b there down on ither side of the dash if not i can find the guide i have for them so you can wire them in

hey i put them in my car is your car preface lift if so the plugs should b there down on ither side of the dash if not i can find the guide i have for them so you can wire them in

thats awesome just what i wanted to hear:D was it easy to do?

also could u send us that guide anyway just in case my email is [email protected] or sned it on here what ever is easiest

they would have to be super s electric window or any other prefacelift electric windows as the facelift has diffrent plug iirc.

just dont bogge anything!! when i bought my white k10, most of the electrics weren't working due to bogged work by someone putting in electric windows etc.

Take your time and do it properly, you'll be more impressed that way lol

just dont bogge anything!! when i bought my white k10, most of the electrics weren't working due to bogged work by someone putting in electric windows etc.

Take your time and do it properly, you'll be more impressed that way lol

i would NEVER bodge it i mean i am driving the car i want it to work and don't wanna do it again. i will go to the scrappy this week and find some super s/sr electric windows and stuff

thanks everyone for the help if it's successful i will get some sort of guide up.

i put them in my k11.. out of another k11...

all i had had was the motors (pass and drivers), both switches and plugs with bits'a'wire sticking out...

so i had to make my own loom

tis long process but easy when you work it out in your bedroom and i used i 9v battery just to test it all worked before even touching my car...

Get all ya bits and as much wiring as you can and i'll help ya create a guide...

Back