Electric Window Conversion Manchester Area....£££

hi everyone I'm interested in converting my standard manual windows into electric (2001 K11 facelift 3 door)

I've looked on ebay and there are a few universal kits with everything included.

The trouble is I'm not very good at things like that...so if anyone is in the Manchester area and fancies helping me out as a foreigner I would be willing to pay for your time.

Thanks

I reckon with my experiance to get the original Nissan Micra K11 window winder mechanism motors and get a universal wiring kit IF you dont have the window wiring loom in your car which YOU should!! the universal kits are ok but will start getting giving you trouble like getting stuck halfway and the motor cuts out, window comes out of the runners e.t.c. but its up to you!! i say stick to original! for the same price of the universal kit you can get the original mechs.

With the universal remote central Locking, yess you cant go wrong!! the one i have is built on to the key as you get the key fob and and get the blade cut out to fit the locks which also has the function of a boot release etc..

J

thank you for that reply halloween think I'll forget about power windows and just go for the remote central locking kit it would have been nice to have both but never mind!!! (Y)

No probs mate, You can have both, get hold of the original electric window mechanisms for the micra, am sure some guys on this forum may have some knocking about for sale!!! and get them plumbed in and all is sweet, with the central locking use these guys on the link provided below and when odering tell them what car you have and the will send you a blank key blade which you take for key cutting for your car and all the controls are on your key, they also supplu you with a small Nissan logo badge that you stick on the controller key which makes is professionally made for it lool, check em out and the price is good for their quality as i recommend them highly!!

http://www.rclick.co.uk/index.php

J

Back