New Guy From Birmingham England Sayin Hi.

CMF_Cheef

» CMF Member
Hi all, My names Tosseef (No jokes :D ) and I'm the "newbie" here, But don't let that fool you. I'm also an Area rep for the skylineowners community, and a member on a certain UK based micra forum which are expecting me to pay to continue posting!

I have a 95, AJ4 red K11 Pre-facelift with some electrcal goodies I installed, Such as electric windows, remote central locking (lock bars disconnected inside door, strictly motorised) and window closure on the button. As well as a mini tacho to keep an eye on my engine, and an electronic boot release.

That's about it for now, but if anyone can tell me how to post pics using the PS3 I would appreciate it.

Tosseef.

mik

» CMF Member
hey man :)
don't be upset, maybe the others didn't had the time to write something.

we are welcoming everyone, so have fun around the forums, and post some pics up :)

cheers,
mik

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
hiya cheef, welcome... with the pics, they gotta be under 128k or something.....so about between 640x480 and 800x600.... its interesting seeing quite a few skyliners are coming ova to the micra..... wonder why?, is it they're looking for a daily, cheap runaround and realise the micra can be modded into something you can have a bit of fun in?...without braking the law too much, unless you spend the $ that turbo rolling did.... :)

Back