Ecu remap

Joel1993

My car is blue... not PURPLE
Hey guys. Any idea anyone who does ecu remaps around the doncaster area? Everyone i called says ahhh we dont do that kind of micra... Argg :-(. Any ideas? :)

They can remap it if you find the right people. The cost will outweigh the benefit without supporting modifications (sorry I dont know your car:()

Your best going turbo conversion not much at all, and then remap it
Not at all. The costs are huge for any turbo build plus getting it wrong can cost big too. All turbo builds are DIY to keep costs down
Simple/cheaper modifications while n/a and an accompanying remap will give good enough gains whilst retaining reliability for a daily :)

£550 is a lot of money. Its not the sort of money people have laying about in a tin for a turbo build. Plus yours is DIY I guess. So saving money further where others probably can't
And I'm sure by the time your done you'll exceed that £550.
That's what I mean ;)

Exactly IF you do it yourself. IF you can. You can see that treble employing a welder to do work.
If people have scraped 300 for a remap I'm pretty sure they wont suddenly decide an 250 wont be a problem. Assuming there costs are 250?
Have you completed a turbo build yet?

I have done a micra sr before and two Saxo turbos all was good, now am on my own 1.3 turbo which is costing less as am welder, fitter and mechanic for most bits needed and fitted, soon as this micra is done I'll be doin turbo conversions

That still relies on you doing the work yourself which is my point. Hence the unnecessary increase in cost of the initial question about a remap

Hey guys. Any idea anyone who does ecu remaps around the doncaster area? Everyone i called says ahhh we dont do that kind of micra... Argg :-(. Any ideas? :)

No idea who does them around Doncaster but there are places.

What ecu are you planning on using, daughter board or stand alone?

Back