eBay K11, what d'you reckon?

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
If I can haggle the price a bit on this. I'm longing for the reliability and ease of maintenance of a K11. Try and picture it with alloys and slammage :grinning:.

LINKY

Yeah, I was thinking that Frank. Pretty sure the head gasket's gone on mine and I'm fed up with modern, plastic, designed to last 6 years cars made these days. A K11 with slammage and some nice alloys would be a welcome relief.

Yeah, I was thinking that Frank. Pretty sure the head gasket's gone on mine and I'm fed up with modern, plastic, designed to last 6 years cars made these days. A K11 with slammage and some nice alloys would be a welcome relief.

lol guy, you have to 1/2 strip the engine just to do a compression test eh :eek: i,ll help if i can in any way mate

Cheers Frank, that's a very generous offer and the thought of a weekend in Brum had crossed my mind... I'm going to remove the electric throttle actuator at the weekend and clean and check it thoroughly. It's heated via take off pipes from the head and I need to check for cracks or fluid leaks. The car's drinking coolant and I think it's ending up in cylinder 3 grr. Given the total lack of space around the engine, I reckon a head gasket's an engine out job. I was reading the ESm last might and removing and re-installing the cams looks like a nightmare because of the VTEC component so taking the head out whole by removing the side of the engine and taking the slack off the chain seems an easier way of doing it. I just don't know at the moment, my faith in Nissan is waning...

Back