East Midlands Detailers....?

We're off travelling for 6 months in September. The old red battle bus is starting to look tired and, since its going to pretty much sit in one of my Dad's barns for the 6 months (he said he'll take it for a spin on the farm every now and then.... :eek:)
I'd quite like it to go away in fairly good condition with a bit of paintwork protection on it. It used to be garaged but your house in Loughborough only has a drive so its been at the mercy of the elements for a year...!
Obviously I can wash it and run over it with some SRP/Wax but to restore the faded paintwork it needs someone who knows what their doing to run over it with a cutting compound on a DA/Rotary upon which i can then sling a few layers of wax and leave it be knowing that when we return in feb it won't be completely pink....

So.. is there anyone in the midlands/east midlands that fancies a challenge? I'm not keen on spending £300+ taking it to White Details or EM Car Care as it doesn't need that level of finish.. I'd pay for product and time and cover fuel or bring it to you at your convenience? There might be no-one, but if you don't ask you'll never know.....

Back