Few pics of a new to me 25th anniversary model

Looked quite good after a wash, extensive clean inside (was as spider paradise as not used since pandemic really) and a little wax.

Paintwork is really really good despite living near the coast. very small nicks on rear bumper from loading stuff and a teeny blister in the middle of roof.

I am going to need to buff up the headlights though so if anyone can recommend a kit that I can use with a drill rather than by hand and that works on a complex shape like the k12 I'd be interested. Not had a Nissan since a 99 Primera and though this is not really for me I actually quite like driving it ?

IMG_6274.jpg
IMG_6297.jpg
IMG_6296.jpg
IMG_6277.jpg
IMG_6289.jpg

You can use "T cut" on the headlight lenses to clean them up, but I changed mine for new valio (good deal) as they are black headlights and are great now. sunlight tends to break down the lens over time, but the t cut will clean up for the MOT.:)

Been testing this product out to finish my headlights they were yellowing badly and my last two trys only lasted a short while
MR-FIX9H the product seems to work the headlights still are glass looking and not dull or yellow.
Metal or chrome polish works well before using a ceramic coating.
replacement headlights are much more expensive.
Downside to the ceramic coating is it took months to arrive.

Try cleaning them, but looking at your headlights they are the modified shape around the side lights, which are more stream lined than the bubble type of earlier headlights. also please check under the right headlight, you can look underneath the headlight without removing it to see if you have any evidence of rust starting to take hold. Here's the part number for the new type headlights fitted from 2008 onwards if you need it :
26010-BG00B

Last edited:
Back