Midlands meet

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
so this is next sunday yearh? my mum might be able to roll down with us in her k11 ;) tredder if you want to meet me at mine still and you can veiw my car etc, and you can follow us to the car park in matlock, then we shall meet primal, then set off to sheffield.

ant i will bring the seat and harness

primal i will bring the roll bar for you! and then ant can give you the janspeed at the meet! that would be easier!

OP
OP
T

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
Which day are we doing now is it still this sunday (21st) that sounds good Dan I will be able to come earlier now as I'll be leaving the party at about 4ish, I'll follow you mate that sounds good just PM me your mobile number and Postcode and can sort something out should have my car back from the body shop this saturday woop.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
its still on sunday, ant aint coming, hes coming to mine on saturday to drop off the manifold for primal and is picking up a bucket seat off me.

tredder i carnt pm you for some reason :s youve blocked them lol

anywho post code is de4 2bj, sat nav should take you striaght there!

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
dont think ill be making it up to sheffield for the meet unfortunately, having problems still with the new cams, but will meet dan and tredder in matlock still to pick up my bits, love to come up but every junction i come to it cuts out!!

Robb

Site Supporter
Shiiiiiiii# i completely forgot about this! :doh: Oh well avin a bbq today (prob the last of ther year :))

Hope ya'll have/had fun like.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
yearh me and tredder reckoned it would be better in chesterfeild or derby.

people attending this meet said sheff as it was better for them, but they never turnned up anyway!

Robb

Site Supporter
Forgot about this meet as i had Exeter meet and poss. Santa Pod meet in my head and havent been on ere much in the last few weeks, unfortunately.

Will def. be good for the two above though.

OP
OP
T

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
Last night was a complete let down really disapointed that no-one turned up, maybe next time a list would be best and plenty of notice for people

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
I wouldve been there but didnt really fancy driving with the way my neck was, couldnt turn it to look at my side or anything.

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
was watching this carefully but didn`t post as have been messed about with shifts at work was thinking of coming but then someone ran into the back of me on the way home so didn`t feel like driving any futher with a cracked back bumper