e-manage blue

Batch

Ex. Club Member
Hi all, i've got an e-manage blue brand new in box that i don't think i'll need any more.

would anyone be interested in buying it?

not sure whether anyone would have use for one in the club?

looking at £250 ish

any takers, i can post pictures if necessary......as soon as i charge up my camera! :)

im interested, do you have the looms for the micra?...or is it just the unit?...
if so, ill have it after the end of the month.......get payed then... lol

don't have the looms i'm afraid as it was for a primera GT (p11), it comes with the stock e-manage wiring harness but the ignition and injector looms are separate units (which i never got round to buying) could point you in the direction of a company who can supply the looms relatively cheap too.

if you want me to hold it for you for definite you could send me a deposit?

otherwise i'll keep it up for sale to keep options open and to be fair to others

that ok?

Its piggy back engine managment. Allows you to add turbos larger injectors or whatever to your micra.

Extra wiring can be made easily enough, installing should take no longer than 30 mins and performance increase is defo worthwile if running FI, only gained 6BHP on an RR day with an MX-5...

A load of MX5Nutz guys are running the emanage Blue although more and more changing to the Ultimate in order to use larger injectors although they all paied 150-175 for theirs of fleabay.

second hand they can be got for cheap, but i didn't find one when i was looking so bought one new...stil in the box now, had to go a different way in terms of engine management

i will see what my finances are like after lowering my car and buying the exhaust pieces off here,...(oh yeah and the spoiler ...lol)

any joy, look promising on the emanage front or are you not going to manage (excuse the god awful pun, not intended i can assure you) it this month?

not this month im afraid... just ordered my hks manifold...and paying davey c £50 and another £50 for the centre section, and piking up a spoiler.... and springs... sorry, maybe if you keep it though...lol.....naah if you have to sell it...

If you pay me a deposit of say £20 then i'll happily keep it for you, otherwise i'll probably start posting it around now to get rid, up to you mate.

SOLD........ E-MAIL ME YOUR ADDY AND ILL SEND YOU A CHEQUE FOR oops capital letters... lol

would you take £200 for a quick sale?

i know im being cheeky

got it a week ago now, and its perfect... everyone at work was looking at the "v-tech controler" part and then seeing the Greddy and Trust stickers all over it and were like "thats some serious kit.... so your realy turbo charging your micra then?...you crazy boy"

haha

antony_aiken said:
got it a week ago now, and its perfect... everyone at work was looking at the "v-tech controler" part and then seeing the Greddy and Trust stickers all over it and were like "thats some serious kit.... so your realy turbo charging your micra then?...you crazy boy"

haha

Since when was a micra V-tech?

I guess you have a shopping list down the side of your door then......

Back