Dyno run

B

Belgiumk10

I went with some friends from nissan club belgium, to inter-tuning.
Result was not so good.
Running verry rich.

102.7 Nm @ 2861 Rpm
062.1 Hp @ 5203 Rpm

Now i have a new K&N filter, and i hope its better now.

Dyno run movie 1

Dyno run movie 2

Quality of the movies is low.
It was resized for my pocket pc.

i\'m gonna be getting my super s on a rolling road before i get rid of it in the next few weeks also.

Scan100051.jpg

A/F: 12,49 Ratio @ 5575 rpm
ECETrq: 102,7 CNm @ 2861 rpm
ECEPwr: 62,1 CHp @5203 rpm

thats quite interesting. I had my MA12 on the r/r once in a bid to try and get it running properly, and it was making 58bhp at the wheels at about 5k, although there is no graph. However, this graph does show how torquey the MA12 is, and how it also dies after about 5300.

interesting stuff.

Slim said:
interesting stuff.

Yes, it is... I'd like to see more dyno plots of stock and modded engines though, to see how things change. Interesting how the peak torque is at approximately 2900rpm, and not the stated 3200rpm. Also 76ftlb instead of 69ftlb. Whatever had been done had made the engine more torquey and preserved the power.

The only thing i have done is a remus exhaust.
Now, after the Dyno run i have put a K&N filter on my micra.

well, dont expect any benefits out of the filter really, although i must admit ,i think hey improve initial throttle response, but on full throttle there seems to be less power.

The MA12's are a torquey beast, no doubt about it.

I also think alot depends on the carb - for some unknown reason, they seem to run alot better on a MA12 carb (Hitatchi DCZ 306-91 instead fo the 306-94). probably because the MA10 carb has bigger jets

Back