Apexi SAFC2 -Neo- ( Engine Managment )

kristian

One Way Mule
Alreet guys,

Boost is going up so this is now not needed..

This device has 2x VERY USEFUL main functions.

0701impp12zapexisuperafrv9.jpg

FUNCTION ONE:

Fuel Mapping / Fuel delivery correction

This is an APEXI SAFC2 NEO.. ( Ive provided a link to the exact item for all information and pictures.. )

This is 2nd hand and has been used for mapping my Almera GTI turbo on minimum boost..

.. up to 5/6 psi..

Its got a mapping function for fuel correction throughout the rev range.. Similar to an Emanage..

Its ideal for mapping if you have a tuned motor NA its not ideal for a turbo converison on low boost but it is functional and does a good job..

If you have an air filter or CAI, manifold, and ESP after market CAMS, and relying in the standard ECU, you will be losing out.. This will alter the fueling to suit the mods..

N/A: you can correct the fuel delivery and/or fit larger injectors and correct the lower rev range and the up the higher rev range, This could be done on a DYNO.. Mine was.

Ive mapped several Nissan low boost turbo conversions with SAFC's with fantastic results I can prove!..

I used this initially on my Almera GTI Turbo conversion to get the car mobile and check the donor engine was sweet.. This gave me 200+ bhp and 200Lbft- of torque on a Minimum boost..!!

http://www.importtuner.com/reviews/parts/0701_impp_apexi_super_afc_neo_engine_management/index.html

Check the site above for specs etc etc..

FUNCTION TWO:

Engine readings

This has a function of showing several functions of the engine in either a digital or analouge format..

Such as:

RPM
Airflow
Throttle position
Volts
Map correction

Its has features for warning if certain parameters are exceeded..

Say for example you apply 90% or more throttle.. the screen flashes and buttons flash red..

Say you exceeded 5400RPM, the same would occur..

These are easily adjustable to relay these warnings at ANY point or not at all..

The maximum values are stored and easily reset, so you can see what the max ANYTHING ( RPM, Throttle position, volts, Airflow, Correction ) was..

etc

These readings are displayed in REALTIME!!!! ..and IN color ..

The unit looks really Slick and suits the Micra Interior Really well.. Its very very simply to use, has a multitude of cool features and everything about it can be changed..

From screen colors, to a choice of 7 colors for the back lit buttons!!!!!!

You will see different colors on the the unit on the website, this is not different units but the same one can display a varity of colors matching the screen background.. to suit the color scheme inside your car..

IF wanted, you can come up to my workshop and I will INSTALL this and give a complete and in depth explanation and run through, in person, of its features for 20 pounds

Postage would be 10 pounds..

Brilliant, piece of kit.. in BRILLIANT Condition!!!!

This item comes with original box and manual and instructions..

IT fits DOZENS of jap cars , and pretty much every nissan..

Looking for 110 quid..

Back