Hi from Turkey-This is my Micra K12

M

MicraTR

It's not so easy to find modification and tuning parts for Nissan Micras in turkey but i'm trying to do the best. also i'm new in your forum..
now i'm adding my pictures and specs. and need friends from there to share the micraism philosophy :grinning: (but if i have any mistake in english, forgive me)
STock:Nissan Micra Visia 5DR 1.240cc 16V 80hp
After Modification:
Master RPM Electric Supercharger
Green Air filter
Total Dyno output 101 hp
0-100 km/h : 10.2sec (8.9sec with the original tires)

16" O.Z Racing Ruote Alloys
KUMHO ECSTA KH11 195/45/16 Wheels
In-pro Taillights
Nissan Headlight covers
Nissan Side Rainshields
Ziebart Tinted Back Windows.

And i'm looking for 35mm lowering OMP Springs, side-front-rear skirts, and also a great looking (aluminium) spoiler .. i need your help about these..

Waiting for your Comments ;)

image9475lp.jpg

image9498bo.jpg

image9466mb.jpg

image9397qa.jpg

image9384fl.jpg

image9268yj.jpg

Turkey's biggest Tuning Club Auto Club Turkey:
My micra was the Car of the website :) cool hu?
gnnhitaracmicra8xu.jpg

Thanx a lot ladies and gents.. RIK, because of the cam :) they re all taken by a cellular phone cam :)
am adding the superchargers pic

the carbon fyber thing on the top is air filter 120mm i think..

oups.. but i havent got any engine pics yet.. i ll put as soon as i had..

nismo_k12 said:
111.8MP/H top speed and a 0-60 in 10 seconds from a 1.2. not bad at all
actually, dash is over in my blonde ;)
top speed is 120 mph- but in the track.. :)
you know its hard to take a picture of dash board when you are going with 120mph ;)
anyway cops :)k12cop: )

thanx a lot.. scottish..

friends.. i need some parts, can anyone help me about these??
i'mean, spoiler, rear skirts, racing seats etc..

Titch said:
Not one of the Nasty E-bay Kits i hope?

i dont know.. i bought it from here, turkey.. and paid 325 dollars (made the instlation by my self)

MicraTR said:
i dont know.. i bought it from here, turkey.. and paid 325 dollars (made the instlation by my self)

Good lad - Nah it won't be one of them then. Looks a nice car, get some pics of the engine with the Charger on it mate :)

MicraTR said:
thanx a lot.. scottish..

friends.. i need some parts, can anyone help me about these??
i'mean, spoiler, rear skirts, racing seats etc..
You can get the Nissan Kit with side skirt, arches and fornt and rear bumper spoilers off ebay for £50 inc postage: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Micra-...ryZ10402QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Although You have a 5 door and the kit is for 3 door I don't think it would take much modding from what I've heard from other people when I was interested in buying a kit. Or http://www.japanparts.com/db/catego...ningshop.co.uk/acatalog/Nissan_Micra_K12.html

Sorry just remembered your in Turkey. Might have problems with shipping if you were to want a kit off ebay.co.uk :glance:

yes kirton... i'm in turkey :( that's why i had some problems about the parts..
for instance, taillights are from taiwan, rain shields (on the doors) are from japan.. i mean i paid for shipping more than the part costs. and there is a risky thing to take the parts from clear from the customs. cause they sometimes disappears and all your money gone.. :(
in these days i decided to uy a vinyl (sticker) for the left and right side of my car.. and i can pay you, and yo can send it in a pocket as your mine friend. then they dont steal it :) can you help me about this??

who are u?expert or something?
dyno sheet shows that i had 8 more BHPs,
does your computer fan make that, you clever thing?!!
wuahahahaa

kristian said:
there are more and more good looking k12 out there now!!!

yes there are...just like the k11 was a high rolling bubble that nobody could give a **** about untill people started to modd them and get them to shows..

now the k12 is doing the same

I got a new Exhaust, YED Chrome (12mm) .. Sounds great and i ve paid just 45 pounds for it in turkey..i wonder if you like it or not?
i got the latest pictures, i want to share them with you:

this is my friend from our club... he is a k12 rookie :grinning:
nis37vx.jpg

back side:
nis50tt.jpg

side:
nis891xa.jpg

ive been to turkey - istanbul great place - hope u get what your looking for in the Micra forum ps nice lookin car so far

love all the stick on mods, i was reading this and was like dam a supercharged k12 0-60 10 seconds seems to be slow!then went onto further read it LOL :glare:

nice pics.

hi, to everybody.

Could you give us any info on the electric supercharger you have installed? like whaere you got it and for how much. Do you like it?

thanks

you can make it home yourself, all you need to do is stick an old computer fan in the intake pipe and wire it onto a switch, via the battery.

You will need duck tape a computer fan and little bit of speaker wire.

and whenever you feel too fast too furious and want to pretend your going quicker and impress your mates with a home made supercharger just flick the switch on.

Back