droped on its ass

smidge

» CMF Member
you may or may not get problems but your suspension won't be aligning quite right and if anything the panhard rod will break

smidge

» CMF Member
that rod that sits on the back of your rear axle keeps the suspension in alignment but can be a bit out of whack when you lower the car (change the geometry of the suspension)

i think there is even a good article on this site about it so check ^ up there

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
oh ok so it is the panhard rod not the link rod. I gets it now cheers. I got a adjustable one anywhos..... Went in for an alignment and the toe was out 36.5 ml on the front left they tell me that is bad. I tend to agree as it handled like **** when accelerating. All better now though i could not be happier with the g4 racing coilovers and would highly recoment them to other members.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
69 buckeroonies........I cried on the inside a bit but not to bad i guess. I now has 1.5 deg neg camber on the front and all else is squared up... Bring on the track day

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
yeah i gotta go somewhere else man. I have just looked at the alighnment details and they have set it all square not happy right now. I argued with them and told them i wanted all this stuff done and they were saying we dont wanna do it it is wrong. I was like i am paying you but t seems they still did what they wanted. Grrrrrr

Time to go to Bridgestone.

Back