Mullhoand arch's

Blake

Ex. Club Member
i know a few people on here have these, i think im guna get the ones that are on ebay now my cars lowerd 35mm has any one got any pics with this set-up will there be a masive gap in the archs? also how hard are thay to fit ??? can some one help me out please cheers :glance:

i have some...hahaha

took me 2 years to get some.

you will need either 0 offset wheels, or some 34mm spacers, (like ive got)

they wont fit perfectly out of the box, they will need trimming and either bonding or rivveting (what im doing) into place.

good luck

thanks for the heads up that theres some on Ebay.... only joking, but they do look lush, well worth the cost.

Doesn't Amy have some to sell though ?

lolol @ sonic, yea im guna be a bit scared to be triming archs that are so rare tbh i might bottle it and have a body shop do it but im not sure yet, i would love to know what its guna look like i might evan paint them black to match the roof what you think? just all the japs have it slamed on colie's im worryed its guna look like a hummer with my puny 35mm springs lol antony you got any pics with them mocked up on your car ? :glance:

check my blog thread (see linky in my sig)...for pics of these arches...id expect a bodyshop to charge a canny bit mind, and i had a 35mm drop and there was still to much arch gap for my liking. :)

Back