driveshafts

done a wee bit of searching but cant seem to find any info will the ga16 inner cv joints fit the k10 ma12 shafts? ive been doing a lot of research last night and i am going to throw a ga16 in my k10 now it seems the best option. i hear the box can not handle a lot of power so with the ga16 being already 115 bhp i will use the ga box as well. is there any way of avoiding custom shafts? as i am really skint at the min :down:

the ga16 diff splines are bigger than cg13 ones, which are bigger than ma ones fwn and uk ga,s are 102hp aint they fwn

i mean the 3 ball bearings that usually you just pull the shaft from the box with the boot un attached and the cv stays in the box could i not just use the ga shaft ends in the ga box and push the ma shafts into the ga cv's if im making sense lol

i thought the primeras were about 112-115 bhp?

i mean the 3 ball bearings that usually you just pull the shaft from the box with the boot un attached and the cv stays in the box could i not just use the ga shaft ends in the ga box and push the ma shafts into the ga cv's if im making sense lol

i thought the primeras were about 112-115 bhp?

Back