dreamweaver users?

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
Any dreamweaver masters here? I just downloaded and i am trying to use it, its like WOAH!! some big dog stuff....

any1 know any sites or templates etc i can download for free etc, its all so confusing!!

Dreamweavers a great program, good for HTML coders and WYSIWYG users.

I'd suggest just playing with everything and see what it can do, it's how I learnt the basics then learnt advanced stuff at college

i use it from time to time... but i still do most of my coding in Notepad coz i'm hardcore!

i don't like programs that "edit" your code like frontpage etc so i mainly just use the visual ones to do tables and then keep everything in notepad.

or use Adobe image ready :D loads of fun if you're lazy ;)

Am same as you NeX, keep coding proper and use Dreamweaver for table positioning and pictures, if you're after doing pretty graphic sites and making templates ImageReady rocks

Am same as you NeX, keep coding proper and use Dreamweaver for table positioning and pictures, if you're after doing pretty graphic sites and making templates ImageReady rocks

yes imageready has sorted me out so many times ;)

i was thinking of getting a nice funky template and modifying for my use. But cnt find sites where they give away good templates. Can i like save webpages and then edit them etc?

Back