• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Dougyledds AJ4 Costcutter Express

Micra is going back standard next month, then on the look for a new one to take its place!
I blame the rusty sills/floor pan on the drivers side! :(

Is it super s time or facelift thats the question ;)

Im not selling anything besides the car its self lol its all goin on the new one.. if i decide thats the best route to take

Dougyledds said:
Im not selling anything besides the car its self lol its all goin on the new one.. if i decide thats the best route to take

But he'll sell his soul for some center caps :wink:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

I WILL BE KEEPING THE MICRA! :)

It will be over going some work in the next few weeks, lower x member, sills, and maybe some floor pan involved.. determined to get it MOT worthy and keep it :)

(Also i have secured some centre caps ;))

good mate, im glad

I find it a shame when people get rid of their modified cars when they've failed to do the important bits first, which is make sure the shell itself is worth modifying.

you'll feel better fixing it up too. if you got rid, even if you got a super S you'd regret it! I hate the fact I got rid of my p10, always will!

good mate, im glad

I find it a shame when people get rid of their modified cars when they've failed to do the important bits first, which is make sure the shell itself is worth modifying.

you'll feel better fixing it up too. if you got rid, even if you got a super S you'd regret it! I hate the fact I got rid of my p10, always will!
ayit! getting a nice makeover hopefully

:eek:...

574590_3698122372785_2050646304_n.jpg

WOO :p

That green T on the Tein logo on my window is annoying me tho, might get rid of that and just leave the word so to speak

I really like the silver caps and rims. If I was going to change anything it would be the red of the wheel centres to another colour, dark gray or charcoal, maybe even satin black. They certainly don't need a third colour cluttering them up.

Back