• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Dougyledds AJ4 Costcutter Express

10HPIM4205.JPG

How did they manage to get such cool lighting in the picture? Looks brilliant!

I want frank steels.... then add a extra bit to them with some banding :(

Sent from... My phone

Well here we are, got my MOT parts together.. hopefully wont be that much of a bigger job. Some mech guy my dad knows is hopefully doing it! lol

6HC25.jpg

ah MOT time. Just the crossmember and sills to do them?

Pig of a job I suppose but if done right shouldn't need to be done again!

Well today i removed the tailgate window plastic surround pointless plastic and it left a fair bit of black sticky ****e so that annoyed me then, then i snapped a bolt trying to tighten my boot catch lol, and been trying to secure my clear side repeater and its ****e and never clicks into place so i got out the silicone! I would put up some pics but since the people of facebooked fixed there link sharing with java its been a ball ache as i cant be able to host it anywhere else.. i should update my photobucket really :D

Been raising the car today

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

The front will probably have to come up alot more as im running some serious rake lol :D but its only for MOT/getting welding done next week

When i was talking serious amounts of rake i wasnt lying :p

75773_4785307557706_43834408_n.jpg

whow... haha. hope all goes well bro.

Can you take some more shots of the rear now that seal has gone from the boot glass? tempted to do it on mine as the top part has started to peel away

whow... haha. hope all goes well bro.

Can you take some more shots of the rear now that seal has gone from the boot glass? tempted to do it on mine as the top part has started to peel away
Do you mean the flimsy rubber around the window? I just pulled mine off.

Not much of an update guys as my car is still getting work on the sills etc, but when shes back ive got a new colour choice for the wheels

((Managed to pass my test tho :D gonna wax oil stuff up when i get back and also got a few new cleaning products along with some dash LEDs))

$(KGrHqV,!i8FBh7zQ,)kBQgr2LmbYw~~60_12.JPG

If anyone has photoshop or a paint edit program of some sort if you could work the wheels to the picture above that would be nice :)
IMAG0347.jpg

Aw man the meme stickers are class!
Been looking to get a troll face sticker for my car aswell! haha

Could start a 'hot rod' stance trend throughout the micra world with the way its sitting just now ;) haha

Aw man the meme stickers are class!
Been looking to get a troll face sticker for my car aswell! haha

Could start a 'hot rod' stance trend throughout the micra world with the way its sitting just now ;) haha
Its coming back down for sure when ive got it back mate lol

Majority of the work has been done now, mate got this picture of it at the MOT station on his phone :)

Still not got it back just yet tho :(

292792_10152206642335080_901232608_n.jpg

Back