• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Dougyledds AJ4 Costcutter Express

Bumpers both all done :) fitted, painted etc

Doing the stencil on tuesday and laying down the last of the text.. should hopefully have my wheels powdercoated near my birthday but thats not till october :oops:

null_zps2ec806a1.jpg

null_zps0bb47638.jpg

null_zps12b979c4.jpg

null_zps2cb1fd8a.jpg

:D :D :D

Got my wheels back from the coaters

null_zps1aafe128.jpg

null_zps34b2769e.jpg

Come out super!

Just need to drill the bolt holes out now as its a bit off, yea i probably should of done this before they were coated but they should be ok.

Also Got my MOT tuesday so hopefully that should be fine fingers crossed. raised the height a bit today and put some more friendly MOT parts back on

Congrats breh!

Any advisories? :)
I had to get some work done prior to it passing such as the breaks and a mossive chunk missed form my n/s chassis rail! lol
But advisory wise it was just my decat, a chip in the windscreen and again my backseats like last year, so all fine :)

I had to get some work done prior to it passing such as the breaks and a mossive chunk missed form my n/s chassis rail! lol
But advisory wise it was just my decat, a chip in the windscreen and again my backseats like last year, so all fine :)

That's alright that!

This mean you're keeping it for another year? No Polo talking popping up again ;)

Nice quote there :p. And cause there's too much going wrong with the micra to keep running it. I've got suspension needing replacing, gearbox needing replacing, clutch issues, cv joints to re do, exhaust to sort out and will need new tyres soon too. Just don't have the money to fix it all since once again I'm out of a job.

Sorry Doug, minor hijack Xx

No I doubt I'll be running off just yet :).

And yeah I was in for a month but an old back injury flared up and it turns out it never actually healed right so it'll need a fair bit of doctoring to get it fixed.

No I doubt I'll be running off just yet :).

And yeah I was in for a month but an old back injury flared up and it turns out it never actually healed right so it'll need a fair bit of doctoring to get it fixed.

i know they try'd curing you by throwing petrol over you :) hardly worked isnit,,,,,,,,,,,,stick to the thermal undy's not the thermite ones hehehe :)

new brap orders sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes sir no sir?,,,,,,,,,you aint my sir sure shire horse face in uniform ,,,,,,mind the curb :) theirs a good lad

i know they try'd curing you by throwing petrol over you :) hardly worked isnit,,,,,,,,,,,,stick to the thermal undy's not the thermite ones hehehe :)

new brap orders sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes sir no sir?,,,,,,,,,you aint my sir sure shire horse face in uniform ,,,,,,mind the curb :) theirs a good lad

5u5uruqy.jpg

Lowerd the front back down after MOT, for those that knew its a bit lower than it used to be ;)

Also gonna be taking half a coil off the rears soon

1383018_10200864310031175_581272074_n.jpg

I'd be inclined to GET THE WHEELS ON before playing with the ride height some more - or are you cutting the arches off and using bolt ons anyway?

Ahh you dont need wobble nuts mate ;) . I ran starmags for a good 6 months with no issues and now going to be running weller wheels both on standard style nuts with mini fitment wheels (101.6)

Back