Double din HU setup in K12 160SR

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and have just purchased a Nissan Micra 160SR.

It came with a double din radio which I have just managed to remove.

I've also got a Pioneer head unit with some ISO harnesses from my previous car (Honda Civic 8th Gen) but only some of the cables fit the connectors.

I also don't have a steering wheel control cable or brackets that are holding in the head unit.

I was wondering if anyone has some information or can provide me with the correct cables and brackets to buy.

Try ebay, I have just changed mine to a JVC unit and did not bother with steering wheel controls, yes you can get a kit but its your choice, thestandard pioneer ISO harness will clip into the two ISO connectors from the old radio with the other socket used to connect to steering wheel controls if you get the kit.

Attachments

• 2006 k12 micra radio plugs.jpg
    2006 k12 micra radio plugs.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 83
Try ebay, I have just changed mine to a JVC unit and did not bother with steering wheel controls, yes you can get a kit but its your choice, thestandard pioneer ISO harness will clip into the two ISO connectors from the old radio with the other socket used to connect to steering wheel controls if you get the kit.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply! I actually ended up calling an audio company and they pointed me in the right direction and sent me a kit for steering wheel controls. I thought it was going to be a pain but in the end it was pretty easy. The only tough job was getting the Head Unit out of the car haha.

Back