K11 + Double DIN headunit... possible?

found a head unit I really like but it's a double DIN and there is no chance I can customise the Phase 1 dash to fit it... un-less there was a jdm one with a double din unit fitted?

My question is if it comes to it (I really am prepared if it means a double din lol) will the late k11 interiors (fan controls on the top of the dash) be a straight swap or isn't it worth it?

was also considering cutting out a double din shape into the p1 centre console and cutting out a hole on the bottom for a single DIN Primera P10 fan control unit...

found a head unit I really like but it's a double DIN and there is no chance I can customise the Phase 1 dash to fit it... un-less there was a jdm one with a double din unit fitted?

My question is if it comes to it (I really am prepared if it means a double din lol) will the late k11 interiors (fan controls on the top of the dash) be a straight swap or isn't it worth it?

was also considering cutting out a double din shape into the p1 centre console and cutting out a hole on the bottom for a single DIN Primera P10 fan control unit...

unless you have a facelift micra double din is not possible without a lot of modification. its not impossible but there will be work involved. facelift dash is much easier

Back