Really Gutted

C

ChuckleBunny

I`ve sold my K11 and i`m REALLY gutted about it. :down: I`ve bought a punto and its sh!te. SO now thats up for sale and im on the look out for another micra :laugh:
Only problem is I dont know which 1 to go for. What would people recomend? I`m after summot to modify fairly easily but also having kids it MIGHT have to be 5 door.

Any comments welcome!!!!

Cheers :kungfu:

silly! if you can deal with three door it would have to be (in order)

1.3 Si
1.3 SR
1.3 Super S

If you can deal with a renault one, get a 1.4 Sport+.
really not to sure about decent 5-doors.

At least it stayed in the club mate :)

Is this it:
2e_1_b.JPG

If it is, my mum and uncle picked it up today.

Don't worry, I'll treat it with respect :)

James.

James m8, you have just bought my pride and joy!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I`ve put her all back to stock apart from the ICE and it being lowered. I`m really gutted

one person is gutted they sold there car and the person who brought it done it by accident....hmmmm

I was actually looking for a K11, and it was just by chance that my mum bought it by accident. I guess everything happens for a reason :)

I'm sorry you miss it :( but it would be cool if you get a new one then you can come to the MSC meets and see your old one :)

Hopefully: 1.3 engine, colour coded

I also got a load of ideas from Dave S's Super S but im not sure how much they'd cost: 1.6 throttle body/ECU, de-cat, janspeed thingy, K&N.

Cashflow is the problem though :)

Nothing wrong with 5door!
My 1.3 SLX has electric windows, sunroof, power steering and is definatly nippy (ask j.a.kelly)

It's just got 2 extra doors!

Back