Doing a Daewoo!

Took a rather sorry looking Daewoo Matiz as a trade in recently.
The intention was to do any repairs it needed mechanically and sell it on as a cheap runabout.....

Then we had a very rare quiet afternoon so we turned it into a Nascar!

attachment.php

attachment.php

As well as the stickers the car was treated to an improvised K&N induction kit, the centre exhaust section was removed and a straight pipe fitted.
We also cut a couple of coils out each spring.

I'm trying to find a set of wheels that wil fit under the arches (114.3PCD) if anyone has a cheap set then its being auctioned on ebay.

What do y'all think?

Reliant Scimitar slots. with the tinyest 14" tyres that you can find. Then white letter the tyres. Remove most of the stickers too.

This Pic looks ace.
attachment.php

The rest of the stickers are overkill.

Did I mention that I didn't think all those stickers looked good?

LOL! I knew MGB and Scimitar wheels fitted but was going on holiday so didn't want to bid on any on ebay. Next door neighbour is using it until I fix her car!

Mark, they're all great! Gonna maybe try my luck with a few of them. Thanks!

I'm gonna MOT the car and have it valeted before I put it on ebay, when I do I'm gonna take off all the stickers except the chequers and STP ones. I kinda thought that at the time but we were all running about with tears in our eyes with laughter so it was hard to judge!

If you're trying to find a set of wheels that will fit under the arches (114.3PCD), I think you'll find one at daewoo auto parts store. I've tried looking there and I saw many parts that you might find useful aside from the wheels you're looking.

Back