does starlet turbo manifold fit or near on micra 1.3

I wondered that, alot of it is custom build like stanis or noddies, or even mine :)

Once the manifold/turbo and downpipe are in place the rest are just manly universal items or parts from the bigger nissan brothers

I think mullholland do a fuel to fit bigger injectors but the cost I don't know :(

If stanis is still for sale, it us everything you would need bar a remap

And the added bonus us it's already custom made to fit a Micra so would almost be bolt on except some cutting and getting stuff out the way to make room

Good luck

so its a straight fit or does there need to be a manifold custom conversion plate to fit micra to starlet manifold
recon i could make a batch of conversion plates if need be

Would assume the best method would be to chop both manifolds close to the flange then have the two parts welded together. Although how close you chop to the flange etc would be best worked out for the closest alignment.

I've got a standard starlet turbo manifold. I'll see if i can get measurements off it at somepoint

Would be too far out me thinks, considering the starlets larger bore...go up to 1.5 with that block??

Oddly enough perhaps a modified Figaro might be easier, port spacing still differs but not too far..from personal experience.

Also stuggle to see how a conversion plate would "look" better, Would need to be at least an inch thick to avoid any harsh turns. Properly ground down welds aren't noticeable.

yes it me alan
ill be having a look
get some gaskets to make up a plate instead of taking everything off
theres a few places i no that can make them as i need a inlet conversion plate for an air box on another turbo conversion im doin ae86 for full throttle bodies
if the bores are different theres all ways going from one size to another on slow increase small hole to bid gradual
im sure i can get it too work if not theres always a custom exhaust manifold too

Back