How can i make my micra to be faster?

Hi guys, my car's mot passed so I am planning to make my Micra to be faster than 998cc

I don't want to modify or spend a lot. Cos I am going to get lower kit and banded steels soon.

In motorway, I want to drive at 70mph as smooth and comfortable to drive. Previously, it was awful cos it was shaking after 65/70mph.

I just want to make simple and good budget :)

Any advices guys?

Cheers jk

1275 said:
It looks to me like English isn't his first language perhaps? and he is just looking for a solution to the shaking, I could be wrong though :confused:

Before you think.....

I am deaf as disability person. I born here so my first language is English. My English grammar is not that good enough. I can speak very well. When I look at your comment, I feel so bad now.

I was typing too fast so my English won't make sense. Unless I need to spend my time to make my English to be sense.

Anyway I am feeling to quit this forum but I might be misunderstand now

You're not going to get the right information and help if you can't explain yourself, perhaps you could ask just one question and if we don't understand what you're asking we can make guesses as to what you want until we are on the same track.

So is your car still wobbling? and do you need advice on what may be causing it?

It looks like English isn't Chris' first language either. I don't get it Chris? I know I'm a bit slow o_O
clear as mud to me, girrafs is chris,s local wheel balancing outlet, and chill jk, it sounds like your fronts need balancing :)

1275 said:
He asked how did you fix it? you gave the impression the problem wasn't there now. So does the car still wobble now? Where you from then?

Last time, it was. Recently, I changed new cv joints on both side and also new tyres. I am going to Portsmouth and Birmingham soon. I will let you know soon

1275 said:
You're not going to get the right information and help if you can't explain yourself, perhaps you could ask just one question and if we don't understand what you're asking we can make guesses as to what you want until we are on the same track.

So is your car still wobbling? and do you need advice on what may be causing it?

Yea I need a help. You guys are so smart about micra yea. For now, i don't want to make my Micra to be wobbling when I past 65mph. Is possible to solve this problem? Still I need to go to motorway to find out in soon. Ok I will go to m25 when I finish my work today

frank said:
clear as mud to me, girrafs is chris,s local wheel balancing outlet, and chill jk, it sounds like your fronts need balancing :)

Thanks frank :) I will check all my wheels before I go to motorway today

Ah all is clear now Frank :rolleyes:

jk a friend of mine had the same problem on a VW Golf, I believe the problem turned out to worn joints on the driveshafts, there was no noise, but they said they failed shortly afterwards. I think they were the inner ones, but not certain.

frank said:
if they,ve been replaced, they will probably have been balanced anyway mate :)

Yea should be ok. but I haven't been to motorway since I changed new cv joints and new tyres. Will find out today

1275 said:
Ah all is clear now Frank :rolleyes:

jk a friend of mine had the same problem on a VW Golf, I believe the problem turned out to worn joints on the driveshafts, there was no noise, but they said they failed shortly afterwards. I think they were the inner ones, but not certain.

Sorry my bad. If my English doesn't make sense then tell me straight away. I could improve next time. Anyway I will go back to my blog to improve my English!

You asked me 'where do you base in d?' I am in Surrey which is close to m25

I hope your friend will sort his problem out. I am glad that I changed new cv joints and new tyres recently. Frank said it should ok so I will go to motorway to find out today.

LOL, I was suggesting that maybe he had a giraffe stuck in his wheels, causing wheel wobble at 65+mph. JK smile! We are all nice people here! I think you may need to have your wheels balanced!

Back