Do you have 1.3 K11 From 1993-1996?

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
If so, could you check to see if you have front and rear
anti-bars please as some of us are trying to work it out which K11's had one.

If you do it will be on a K,L,M,N and possibly P-reg. It will have a squarer grill like the grey K11 below, rather than the rounder grill on the blue K11 below. Can you also state which derveritive it is? E.g. L, LX, SLX etc.

Thank You

:)

486902_12_full.jpg

486902_9_full.jpg

so far there no evidence of anti-bars on the 1993-1996 1.3's apart from the Super S then

well we got 1 pre 96 1.3 with bars and 1 without. so its 50/50 so far.
maybe time to start finding some in a dealership to look underneath.

oh yeah forgot about your one, wasen't a Super S was it? Dont think where gona find many in a dealership dude!

i didnt have them mine is a 1.0 k11 chassis. i was counting the super s and the 1.3 lx as the pre 96 cars we have data on. i will out of my own curiosity look under as many 1.3 micra pre 96 i see around. i have already done this with 2000 onwards k11 to discover they dont have any anti roll bars.

Near All Jap Import Micra's Have No Anti Roll Bars As Standard , But Are Available From Scrap Yards And Dealers " Dealers Are Way Expensive ". 1ltr - 1.3ltr Generally Don't Need Them " But Seriously Tighten Up Your Steering / Handleing " S / Sr & T Should Have Them As Standard As They Are More Powerful Cars And Need The Extra Handleing. The Bracket And Droplinks Are Also Required When Fixing Anti Bars , The Holes Are Already There To House Them Into , Just Go Set Some AND Feel The Difference.

lol. super s and sr are same power as any other 1.3 micra. pre 96 1.0 chassis have holes for front bar. and i have one fitted which i got from scrappy. they dont have the rear fitment option, the rear axle is different without brackets and chassis floor has no mount points either.

Sorry, we concentrating on the all the 1993-1996 1.3's apart from the Super S, as we know they all definetly had them. The only replies that would have counted would be Davey C's 1.3 LX. His SR is a 1996-1998, so is Neils and Kristian's GX, which all definetly had them

JayY said:
Strange, one 1.3 LX with them and one without :glance: :suspect: :eek:
My mate has my 1.3LX at the mo... when he eventually brings it back, I'll have a looksee, as it's a 1993 model.

this thread has gone a bit off topic now. whats the results so far for 1.3 pre 96 micra having anti roll bars? looks like mor ehave them than dont.

Back