Do K11s have pollen filters?

Hi all,

As the thread title really, I'm really suffering from heyfever badly lately, it makes drivin annoying when I'm sneezin etc in the car.:devil:

if you have air conditioning in your micra then you should have a filter for the ventilation system, which can act a pollen filter. you would need the se trim for a 2000 model to get the aircon so your s model has no pollen protection unluckily for you.

i suffer from hayfever. best thing is to get stocked up from your doctor. spays/tablets etc.

i have tried many a antihistamine but i think they are pretty rubbish, if they do work its only for a few hours and not 24 like they are meant to. i just been trying a steroid nasal spray and its going ok so far.

i use some of the old school triludan or something been taken off the shelf cos when mixed with fruit juice and something else they can be fatal.
otherwise i use claratyn. just been wiring the foglamps on my super bumper and sneezed while lying under the car and in turn headbutting the sump! OUCH!

haha.
i used to have the triludan when i was a kid. a bit worying. caused heart attacks. not sure if a mix was needed though. still think my hearts a bit wonky. i hate taking drugs. the spray seems to be working though.

yea i was gutted about triludan, I used to love that as it *worked*. I'm on Loretadine atm (thats the drug in the packets you see in off the shelf stuff) and it's rubbish, like Beachboy said, it doesn't last the 24 hours properly

beconase makes me feel like i've been punched in the face, cetrezine (di)hydrochloride (zirtek ) works best for me, but it's not fantastic.

Back