pollen filter ?

carl91

Ex. Club Member
Hi, quick question, does the k11 have a pollen filter ?, if so , where's it located.
My car is heavily misting up when using the heater blower, won't clear the windows atall, makes them worse. Only way to clear windows is having windows open so fresh air gets in to clear them. Once they've cleared, when i close all windows, and have heater on, they instantly mist up again.
checked for dampness in carpet etc for possible reason, but everything nice and dry.
Any idea's or help much appreciated,
cheers.

they are situated behind the glovbox, if it has one, not all facelifts got 'em, not sure on the rpe facelift.
removed mine not long ago as i was suffering similar symptoms. there's kind of a perforated bit of dash after you remove the g/box (just pull the hinge pins out) that you have to cut out.

they are situated behind the glovbox, if it has one, not all facelifts got 'em, not sure on the rpe facelift.
removed mine not long ago as i was suffering similar symptoms. there's kind of a perforated bit of dash after you remove the g/box (just pull the hinge pins out) that you have to cut out.

Back