Diesel K11 info

Right, from what I can gather online, the diesel Micra was available in other markets with the Peugeot 1.5 diesel engine.

Several questions:

Is it the TUD engine?

What gearbox does it use, the pug or the CG box?

Does that mean that the TUD is a direct drop in (i.e. could I go to a scrappy and get one out of a Peugeot and drop it straight in)?

Does it attach to the mounts or are there micra mounts that just drop the TUD in place?

Several reasons that I'm contemplating this conversion... one of them being that if you can drop the 1.5D in, then the XU 1.9TD shares two of the three mounts.

If the CG box somehow magically bolts up to the TUD engine, then the XU 1.9TD will drop in without any mods whatsoever.

Could somebody clarify?

It's another year, but my questions still want answering! :D

These ones:

1. Is it the TUD engine?

2. What gearbox does it use, the pug or the CG box?

3. Does that mean that the TUD is a direct drop in (i.e. could I go to a scrappy and get one out of a Peugeot and drop it straight in)?

4. Does it attach to the mounts or are there micra mounts that just drop the TUD in place?

It's another year, but my questions still want answering! :D

These ones:

1. Is it the TUD engine?

2. What gearbox does it use, the pug or the CG box?

3. Does that mean that the TUD is a direct drop in (i.e. could I go to a scrappy and get one out of a Peugeot and drop it straight in)?

4. Does it attach to the mounts or are there micra mounts that just drop the TUD in place?

I can see with scooper what are the differences between his 1.5D and my Facelift 1.0. I will tell you later.

Back