k11 info please

hi guys. me again still have my k11 and im wandering if i can swap the old grey auto gear stick for something nicer say like what you get in a golf auto or something there alike as the car is about to start a long transformation inside and out. admittedly on a low budget so all resprays and mechanicals and interior refits ill do myself gradually.

so if anyone could help me on a few thing i would really be greatfull

does anyone know if its even poss to swap the gear stick with a newer smaller one or if there are any uni ones about.

does anyone know of any other vehicle that the skirts could come from and be used on mine even if i have to reshape and fiber glass some of it.

also mine is the none facelift and was wandering could i get the front bumper bonnet and headlights from the k11 facelift to fit or is it a pain in the ass to even think about

thanks to all that may help and really guys any info or guides you can point me at would be great. as once i have finished this car it will end up going to my other half as her first car. (so i need it to be tip top but on a tight budget)

dave

Back